Domestic & International incoming and outgoing transfers can be initiated by contacting TXBCU’s accounting department.
We can send wire transfers to another financial institution on your behalf. The deadline to send a wire transfer is 2:30 p.m. Information needed to send a wire transfer is:
- Receiving Financial Institution’s 9 digit Routing and Transit Number
- The name of the financial institution receiving the wire
- Location of the receiving institution including city and state
- Receiver’s name and account number
- Amount of transfer
The fee to send an outgoing wire is
TXBCU can also receive wire transfers for deposit to your account. Please click here for wiring instructions.
Western Union Transfers
Need to send cash fast? We can send a Western Union wire for our members and save you money.
Transfers can be sent Monday through Friday, except on Federal Reserve holidays, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., CST. The cut off time for same-day processing is 5:00 p.m. CST.
Information needed to send a Western Union wire is:
- The recipient’s first and last name.
- The payout city and state.
Recipients can pick up the funds at any Western Union office located within the payout city.
Fees to Send a Western Union Wire:
- Domestic (U.S.)– $20
- over $500–call the accounting department at (361)855-4494 for prices.