Domestic incoming and outgoing transfers can be initiated by contacting TXBCU’s accounting department.
We can send wire transfers to another financial institution on your behalf. The deadline to send a wire transfer is 2:30 p.m. Information needed to send a wire transfer is:
- Receiving Financial Institution’s 9 digit Routing and Transit Number
- The name of the financial institution receiving the wire
- Location of the receiving institution including city and state
- Receiver’s name and account number
- Amount of transfer
The fee to send an outgoing wire is $17.50
TXBCU can also receive wire transfers for deposit to your account. Please click here for wiring instructions.
Western Union Transfers
Need to send cash fast? We can send a Western Union wire for our members and save you money.
Transfers can be sent Monday through Friday, except on Federal Reserve holidays, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., CST. The cut off time for same-day processing is 5:00 p.m. CST.
Information needed to send a Western Union wire is:
- The recipient’s first and last name.
- The payout city and state.
Recipients can pick up the funds at any Western Union office located within the payout city.
Fees to Send a Western Union Wire:
- Domestic (U.S.)– $20
- over $500–call the accounting department at (361)855-4494 for prices.