The following position is currently available:
Member Service Representative
Serves as a liaison between the member and the credit union by providing pleasant, accurate and expedient service. Provides account information by phone or in person, as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services. Opens accounts for members, resolves issues, and professionally handles the member’s daily needs. Uses good/fair judgment in decision making. Follows and abides by Credit Union policies and procedures.
Essential duties include, but are aren’t limited to:
– Represent the credit union to members in a courteous, professional manner at all times. Provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions so that the result is member satisfaction.
– Responsible for answering telephone inquiries regarding loans, shares, account deposits and directing calls to the appropriate department. Assist with requests from members regarding withdrawals, transfers, balances, etc. Answer member questions relating to dividends, interest, service charges and available credit union products and services.
– Assist in the distribution of loan applications to members with loan requests.
– Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions. Provide information regarding current rates, qualification for membership, etc.
– Open accounts (savings, IRA, Term Share Certificates, checking, organizations, etc.). Complete all necessary paper work involved in all procedures performed.
– High school diploma required; or one to three years related experience and/or training (new account experience in a financial institution preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous Credit Union experience also preferred. Strong computer skills and excellent communication and organizational skills required.
This is a full time position with a salary range of $11 – $14/hour and potential bonus pay.
Health insurance including vision and dental
Vacation and sick leave
Flexible spending account
Click here to apply for this position.