Texas Bridge Credit Union is Absolutely Anywhere! Texas Bridge Credit Union’s Mobile Banking puts the ability to access your account, check balances, transfer funds, and find a branch as close as your Smartphone. It’s convenient, secure, and available 24/7.
What can you do with Texas Bridge Credit Union’s Mobile Banking?
Click here for a Mobile App Tour.
- Remote Card – You can deactivate, reactivate or report your debit card if lost or stolen.
- Remote Deposit Capture – Make your check deposit electronically using our Mobile App on your smartphone or device.
- Push Notification – Notifications allow the member to receive notifications whenever activity occurs on their account and matches the setup criteria. Criteria for the notifications include items such as transaction amounts, current balance, savings goals and loan payment due dates.
- ATM Locator – You can locate surcharge-free ATM’s throughout the area and get driving or walking directions.
- iPay – Pay your bills using the Mobile App
- Monitor account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds
- View check images
- Find branch locations
Note: You must be enrolled in Texas Bridge Credit Union’s Flex Teller (Online Banking) to use Mobile Banking. (User Name and password required.)
Download TX Bridge CU Mobile App!