Becoming a member of TXBCU is simple.
All it takes is a small initial deposit into a regular share (savings)
account. To enroll, simply fill out our online application; sign, complete,
and return a member signature card; and provide the personal identifying
information requested. Or come into our office and fill out a signature
card in person. Then purchase one or more credit union shares ($25.00 = 1
share) and a $1.00 membership fee. It’s that easy!
Our field of membership includes.
- Employees of the City of Corpus Christi.
- Persons receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of
prior employment by the City of Corpus Christi.
- Spouses of persons deceased while within the field of membership.
- Family members as defined in board policy. This includes spouse,
children, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles,
nieces, nephews, and inlaws.
- Employees of the Port of Corpus Christi Authority.
- Employees of Medina Engineering and Surveying.
- Employees of the Regional Transportation Authority.
- Employees of the Work Force Development Board.
- Members of the Pan American Golf Association.
- Employees of C C Foundation Repair Co Inc
- Employees of SMG Bayfront Center-Corpus Christi
- Employees of Centerplate Food and Beverage Management Company
- Eligible groups of employees or members of companies or associations
located within 10 miles of the Credit Union’s office.
- Persons who live, work, or attend school in and businesses in
Select Employee Groups
If your company or residence is located within 10 miles of TXBCU’s 2140
Gollihar Rd or 3131 Holly Rd office and you are not currently eligible for
service by another credit union you may qualify for membership at TXBCU.
|Contact us at:||Mailing Address:|
|Fax: 361-855-2239||Member Service Department|
|3131 Holly Rd.|
|Corpus Christi, TX 78415|
Once a member, always a member!
You may retain membership even if you terminate employment. All you have to
do to continue your membership is maintain a share (savings) balance above
$ 25.00 at all times and maintain your account in good standing. If you
should close your share account after terminating employment, you would not
be able to rejoin, unless you meet our regular membership eligibility
You can use our Switch Kit to make the switch easier.