MESSAGE FROM TXBCU PRESIDENT DAVID BROOKS
TEMPORARY LOBBY CLOSURE Effective Friday, July 17, 2020 Until Further Notice.
Due to the recent increase of COVID-19 cases in our community, lobbies at BOTH our Gollihar & Holly offices are temporarily closed. Access to safe deposit boxes and necessary meetings are by appointment only and every visitor is required to wear a mask.
Drive-thru operations at both locations remain open .We appreciate your continued cooperation and understanding.
Our drive-thru hours are as follows: Mon-Thu 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday 9:00AM – 1:00PM
All other credit union operations will continue as normal including direct deposits, ACH, electronic deposits/withdrawals, etc. Our Member Services Department and Loan Department also remain available to communicate via telephone (361-855-4494) during normal business hours.
Your deposits at Texas Bridge Credit Union remain safe and are insured by NCUA.
- We continue to evaluate our operations based on best practices and guidance from the CDC, the State of Texas, Corpus Christi/Nueces County Health District and the City of Corpus Christi. This includes social distancing, consistent sanitizing of work stations and common areas as well as avoiding handshakes.
- If you are experiencing a specific financial hardship directly related to COVID-19, contact us directly to discuss pandemic relief loans and current loan extensions.
- Please continue to utilize our drive-thru lanes to conduct your financial transactions.
- Utilize our FREE electronic tools including online banking, our mobile app (TX BRIDGE CU) and Teller Line (361-853-2255) to access your account information remotely.
- Contact Member Services directly at 361-855-4494 with any questions or assistance you may need.
Phone: 361-855-4494 Fax: 361-855-2239 Routing Number: 314978404