MESSAGE FROM TXBCU PRESIDENT DAVID BROOKS
TEMPORARY LOBBY CLOSURE Effective Wednesday, June 24, 2020 Until Further Notice.
Due to the recent increase of COVID-19 cases in our community, lobbies at BOTH our Gollihar & Holly offices are temporarily closed. Access to safe deposit boxes and necessary meetings are by appointment only and every visitor is required to wear a mask.
Drive-thru operations at both locations remain open and operating hours remain unchanged. We appreciate your continued cooperation and understanding.
Our drive-thru hours are as follows: Mon-Thu 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Friday 7:30AM – 6:00PM
Saturday 9:00AM – 1:00PM
All other credit union operations will continue as normal including direct deposits, ACH, electronic deposits/withdrawals, etc. Our Member Services Department and Loan Department also remain available to communicate via telephone (361-855-4494) during normal business hours.
Your deposits at Texas Bridge Credit Union remain safe and are insured by NCUA. We appreciate your understanding and we remain committed to serving the financial needs of our membership.
- We continue to evaluate our operations based on best practices and guidance from the CDC, the State of Texas, Corpus Christi/Nueces County Health District and the City of Corpus Christi. This includes social distancing, consistent sanitizing of work stations and common areas as well as avoiding handshakes.
- If you are experiencing a specific financial hardship directly related to COVID-19, contact us directly to discuss pandemic relief loans and current loan extensions.
- Please continue to utilize our drive-thru lanes to conduct your financial transactions.
- Utilize our FREE electronic tools including online banking, our mobile app (TX BRIDGE CU) and Teller Line (361-853-2255) to access your account information remotely.
- Contact Member Services directly at 361-855-4494 with any questions or assistance you may need.
Phone: 361-855-4494 Fax: 361-855-2239 Routing Number: 314978404